Skip to main content

My quotes and poems












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM: ISN'T IT TO BE ADDRESSED?

INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM :  ISN'T IT TO BE ADDRESSED?  I agree that I am no one capable to speak against our education system but I think in all these 19 years I have observed that this won’t help me deal with real life issues. I am not completely against Indian education system but what I want to say is that our education is all about rote memorization which further encourages cramming instead of lifelong learning. Most of the teachers as well as the parents ask children to cram things and score well in exams. Their main objective is all about being a topper by any means. Why do these parents and teachers forget that cramming things and scoring in turn will not make us a good human or a successful person? I don’t know why I was taught about the number of masons involved in building a monument or the birth dates of any random king or the formulas of integration and differentiation. Will I have problems like these in my real life? Will I get problems of write...

Cyber bullying:All you need to know about cyber bullying

How to solve the biggest problem with  Cyber bullying ? Cyber bullying is an activity of bullying or harassing via gadgets like phones, laptops etc. It is also known as online bullying. It can occur through SMS, Snapchat ,Facebook ,Instagram,comments on YouTube, in multi-user games any digital platform where multiple people are active and can share content. It not just includes sharing negative comments or messages but also leaking personal information on a public platform resulting into embarrassment and humiliation.  Some of them leads to criminal behavior. Since we all know that this is the era of social media which is such a big platform a digital forum where we can comment or post our photos and videos which might be personal and can be viewed by strangers or colleagues. This kind of makes a permanent impression on your social media image or so called “ONLINE REPUTATION”. These days a lot of companies do make sure to search the history of the indiv...

ANIMAL FARM : GEORGE ORWELL

Animal Farm is a satirical set on a typical English farm. The story and language are very simple but orwell is unnervingly precise in the way he depicts each step on thw road from revolution to tyranny. T his book is set in a future when animals are much cleverer than now. And because of their cleverness, the pigs started a revolution against the humans. Pigs could speak fluently in English unlike the other animals, and that gave them the power to be leaders. But, the story that follows only happened a few years after that... Their first leader, Old Major, was kind and fair who knew animals should be equal. But when Napoleon became the leader it was very unpleasant. He made a rule that allowed the pigs to have better food and that forced all of the other animals to work crazily hard every day and night. That wasn’t enough, Napoleon wanted more power.He decided to kill his brother, Snowball, so that he would be the only leader. Snowball was admired because he ...